Manufacturer Warranties & DOA Information
Online RMA Request Form
Customer Service Department Survey
We look forward to receiving your feedback. To let us know how we can improve the level of support we offer, please complete the survey by clicking the link above.
- A Return Materials Authorization (RMA) number is required for all returns.
- An RMA number is valid for 30 days.
- The RMA number must be visible on all returns.
- ScanSource Security does not accept returns of print heads, bar code media, software or Symbol Service Contracts.
- Misships must be claimed within 15 days of ScanSource Security invoice date.
- Product must be refused back to the customer if returned in the following conditions:
- If a product is returned missing any components sent with the original order.
- If the condition of the returned product is in any way misrepresented.
- If the received product is damaged in any way.
- If there is not a valid and visible RMA number.
- If a product returned on a DOA is tested as full functioning product.
- If product is received over 30 days after the date the RMA number is issued.
- If a product is not returned in the original packaging and/or box.
7. Customer is ultimately responsible for the condition of the returned items. These policies should be communicated to the end-user.
8. Customer is responsible for cost incurred by ScanSource Security due to misrepresentation of the condition of product.
9. Customer is responsible for freight when returning products.
NON-DOA RETURNS POLICY - All products
- NO open box returns for non-DOA products. Product box must be clean and undamaged, with no marks of any kind. This includes writing, stamps, or shipping labels. ie. Written RMA numbers. All products must be double boxed.
- Original manufacturer's packaging, both inside and outside must be used. Returns must be complete with all manuals, cables, warranty cards, static bags, etc. just as the Customer received them.
- Customers have 30 days from date of invoice to request a non-DOA return. The RMA # issued is valid for 30 days from issue date.
- There will be a restocking fee on returns resulting from customer error.
- Non-DOA configured product may not be returned.
- For customers on credit terms, credit will be applied to your account when the product is received by ScanSource Security.
- For customers on C.O.D. or credit card terms, replacement product will be sent upon receipt of product by ScanSource Security. If desired, we will send replacement product at your normal C.O.D. or credit card status and you can request from the Reseller Financial Sevices Department a refund or credit to your card when the returned product is received by ScanSource Security.
- Customer is responsible for freight costs when returning product.
DOA RETURNS POLICY
- Refer to Manufacturer's Warranties and Returns Policies, available on the ScanSource Security web site under our Product Info & Promotions section.
- If the product is tested and the problem is not duplicated, there may be a, "no problem found fee," charged to the customer.
- Products that show signs of use are not returnable to ScanSource Security as DOA.
- For customers on credit terms, credit will be applied to your account when the product is received by ScanSource Security. Replacement product will be sent in advance, freight free via UPS Ground.
- For customers on C.O.D. or credit card terms, replacement product will be sent upon reciept of product by ScanSource Security. If desired, we will send replacement product at your normal C.O.D. / credit card terms and you can request from the Reseller Financial Serivces Department a refund or credit to your card when ScanSource Security receives the returned product.