Plantronics is offering up to a 10% discount on US public-sector opportunities through March 31, 2019!
Plantronics Public-Sector Discount for New Opportunities
Plantronics is a proud, US-based company and a leader in its field. Its TAA compliance applies to standard product lines, not just specialized SKUs, and it provides VPATs for Section-508 requirements. Plantronics is the exclusive provider to the FAA for mission-critical applications. With more than 50 years as a trusted supplier, its own manufacturing, and comprehensive service and support, Plantronics is uniquely qualified to serve the public sector.
As a Plantronics partner, you are perfectly positioned to meet your public-sector customers’ needs, and the 10% discount can help you close opportunities.
- US public-sector opportunities are eligible to receive up to a 10% discount on Plantronics headsets
- Specials products are not eligible for this discount (e.g., CA12CD, SHS1890-xx, etc.)
- Pre-approval from Plantronics is not required (terms and conditions apply)*
- New public-sector-specific Deal Registration available. Contact the Public-Sector Bid Desk for details.**
Offer code US09171249ACC applies to the following verticals:
- Federal government (includes specialized contracts)
- State and local entities, including first responders, 911 dispatch, E911, emergency services
- Prime contractors to government
- Education (K-12 and higher education, includes distance learning, for-profit schools)
- Healthcare (defined as "caregivers", I.e., no pharmaceuticals, insurance, device manufacturers, etc.)
Please contact your ScanSource sales rep for all details—including terms, conditions, and exclusions.