Bosch Autodome PTZ: NEZ-5230-PPCW4
- Choice of 720p25/30 or 1080p25/30 HD resolution, 30x optical zoom with Bosch’s imaging platform specially designed and tuned for accurate color reproduction in scenes with varying lighting levels from day to night
- Identification of people up to 190 m (623 ft) without loss of any details
- Simple single cable installation with PoE+ support for indoor/outdoor application
- High-speed PTZ control for tracking people and vehicles in large indoor/outdoor scene
- Exceptional low bit rates in static scenes to save the storage cost by up to 50% compared to any equivalent dome in the market
With AUTODOME IP 5000 HD cameras, you can capture full details of your surveillance space while effectively tracking moving targets. The camera uses robust algorithms to ensure the subject stays in full focus when the camera is zooming in or tracking, to assist security staff in identifying activity details in the scene. The 30x zoom lens with 720p25/30 or 1080p25/30 HD resolution ensures a sufficient magnification ratio to identify people easily from a distance of up to 190 m (623 ft) for 1080p models, and up to 125 m (410 ft) for 720p models. The AUTODOME IP family makes it easier for you to stay in control of your security even when you’re on the go. When used in combination with the Video Security App from Bosch, the camera supports Dynamic Transcoding technology, which allows you to stream high-resolution H.264 video, to pan/tilt/zoom the camera, and to search recorded clips remotely through mobile devices such as smart phones or tablets, all on a low-bandwidth network connection (up to 50% less than other H.264 PTZ cameras). The camera provides complete network-based control of all functionality including pan/tilt/zoom operation, presets, tours, alarms, and web-based configuration of all camera settings.