Introducing the New exacqVision M-Series All-in-One Recorder
The new exacqVision M-Series with camera power management (CPM) is our easiest IP video recorder to quote, install, and service. The exacqVision M-Series expands the All-in-One Recorder category we launched last March with the LC-Series. Like the higher-capacity LC-Series, the M-Series includes integrated PoE camera ports and the feature-rich exacqVision START video management software.
The M-Series PoE recorder comes with three years of unlimited software updates and hardware warranty.
- Easy to install - No external switch required with four or eight PoE camera ports
- Reduces installation time - Simply plug in cameras and start recording with exacqVision EasyConnect
- Automatically configures IP cameras for motion-based recording
- Saves maintenance trips by remotely power cycling individual PoE cameras
- Pre-licensed for out-of-the-box deployment - Includes eight exacqVision Start licenses
- Stores up to 2TB of video
Learn more about the new exacqVision M-Series recorder. If you have any questions, contact Nick Miller.