The 802.11ac outdoor WiFi access point you have been waiting for!
- 802.11ac Point to Point or Point to Multi Point Bridge
- 5GHz operation
- 802.3af Power over Ethernet
- Ruggedized for outdoor conditions
- Simple installation with mounting brackets included
The Ruckus ZoneFlex P300 is an outdoor point-to-point and point-to-multipoint bridge that unleashes the promise of 5GHz 802.11ac, delivering unparalleled throughput. Backhaul throughput of over 500 Mbps opens opportunities to new business models, bridging remote locations and providing broadband services to locations not reachable before, in an affordable way. Designed for harsh outdoor conditions, the Ruckus ZoneFlex P300 is perfect for service providers looking to easily extend branded broadband services, backhaul small cell networks, offload data traffic from small cell networks, deploy multimedia hotspots, or offer wireless broadband services where fixed line access is limited. The ZoneFlex P300 is also ideal for hotels, schools, warehouses, and other enterprises looking to extend managed wireless LANs (WLANs) across remote buildings and where ethernet cabling is not possible.
- Wire-like throughput over the air
- Easy installation and pairing
- Simple positioning and aiming
- Secure and Scalable
- 10x scalability with wireless multi-node bridging
- Environmentally-friendly design
The Ruckus ZoneFlex P300 is available in a single or pair option. Contact your ScanSource sales rep today for a quote!