Plantronics is offering up to a 10% discount on US public-sector opportunities through March 31, 2019!
Plantronics Public-Sector Discount for New Opportunities
Plantronics is a proud, US-based company and a leader in its field. Its TAA compliance applies to standard product lines, not just specialized SKUs, and it provides VPATs for Section-508 requirements. Plantronics is the exclusive provider to the FAA for mission-critical applications. With more than 50 years as a trusted supplier, its own manufacturing, and comprehensive service and support, Plantronics is uniquely qualified to serve the public sector.
As a Plantronics partner, you are perfectly positioned to meet your public-sector customers’ needs, and the 10% discount can help you close opportunities.
- US public-sector opportunities are eligible to receive up to a 10% discount on Plantronics headsets
- Specials products are not eligible for this discount (e.g., CA12CD, SHS1890-xx, etc.)
- Pre-approval from Plantronics is not required (terms and conditions apply)*
- New public-sector-specific Deal Registration available. Contact the Public-Sector Bid Desk for details.**
Offer code US09171249ACC applies to the following verticals:
- Federal government (includes specialized contracts)
- State and local entities, including first responders, 911 dispatch, E911, emergency services
- Prime contractors to government
- Education (K-12 and higher education, includes distance learning, for-profit schools)
- Healthcare (defined as "caregivers", I.e., no pharmaceuticals, insurance, device manufacturers, etc.)
Please contact your ScanSource sales rep for all details—including terms, conditions, and exclusions. Or you may click the Learn More button above for all details.